|Christmas Market – Saturday, 23rd November 5-9pm
Helensvale Community Centre - South Hall - 31 Discovery Drive, Helensvale
** THIS IS A FUNDRAISING EVENT AND PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY A STALL FEE $50 & donate an item or items to the value of $25 FOR RAFFLE **
The Christmas Market provides a fantastic opportunity for businesses to promote their brand/products, generate impressive sales and connect with consumers. If you are interested in securing a space for your business and being part of the FUNDRAISER, we invite you to contact Michelle McCuaig @ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bump in: is between 4pm & 5pm only. We do ask that you are completely set-up and ready for trading by 5:00pm.
Bump out: commences at 9pm NOT BEFORE (unless directed from one of the Committee Members)
- These sites are located inside & outside depending on requirements & availability. Please consider also outside will be dark for the last couple of hours so ensure if you want outside you will have adequate lighting.
- For your protection, we will require each Site Holder to carry a Public Liability Insurance cover.
- The payment to secure a stall is $50 and must be paid in full with the remittance sent to Michelle McCuaig.
- We require you provide a raffle item for donation to the value of a minimum of $25. This raffle will be drawn on the night and must be provided before no later than 1 week out from the market day – dropped to Oxenford (address to be provided)
- Any food stall holders must supply a copy of their relevant food stall licenses or exemptions.
- Your main contact for the even both before and on the day will be Michelle McCuaig – contact number 0467 231 321
- Only 1 per party plan and “type” of business will be accepted this will ensure fair trading amongst the stall holders: EG – One Tupperware/Scentsy/Candles/Coffee Truck/Fairy Floss etc